Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Fire Starter Squares Quick-Light Non-Toxic (144-count) - Product Description
Midwest Hearth fire starter squares are proudly made from recycled newspapers, wood chips, and bonded with paraffin wax. This potent combination results in a fast lighting (1/10th of a second!) starter that will ignite even when wet. Each square can burn for approximately 10 minutes which is ideal for starting a robust fire. Midwest Hearth fire starters are non-toxic and will not flavor your food with unhealthy flavors that other petroleum based lighters use. Each box contains 144 fire starters. Simply break off individual squares from the larger wafer as needed.
Fire Starter Squares Quick-Light Non-Toxic (144-count) - Details
- Made from compressed wood chips, paraffin wax, and recycled newspaper.
- Lights within 1/10th of a second. Lights even when wet.
- Burns for 10 minutes per square.
- Non-toxic. Will not flavor food. Approved for sale in California.
- Great for fireplaces, wood/pellet stoves, bbq grills, and campfires.
Related Items Fire Starter Squares Quick-Light Non-Toxic (144-count)
Safe Lite Fire Starter Squares, 24 squares
WESTERN 02418 24-Pack Red Hot Fire Starters
InstaFire Granulated Fire Starter, All Natural, Eco-Friendly